THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 23, 2008

I never know what to expect when I take off with my camera...

but I can assure you that I didn't expect this:





She was just waddling along, out in the open here in our gated oasis. At first, I thought that she was just fat. I followed her for a while, and once she decided that I had gotten close enough she went up a small tree where I was able to see her better. As you can see, she's clearly pregnant:





Not wanting to stress her out, I took a couple more shots and left her alone. I hated to, but it was the right thing to do. Here are a couple more shots:









Naturally I took other photos, here are a couple of the less interesting subjects:

















Aaand last but certainly not least, my latest favorite picture of Lawrence :)



Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comments:

Al said...

Your captures are superb!