THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Photo-blog 5/30/2008

Remember what I said about never knowing what I'll find to photograph?  Well, this next one takes the cake (Cliff... I better get a cake!).  I'm heading to WV by way of Faith's (YAY!) so I took the shelter photos yesterday.  Here's what I happened to catch as he/she was being taken by the Rescue guy:


 



 


Sometimes I LOVE this place lol!

Ok, here are some doggie photos:

JJ

 


Star

 



Welch

 



 


Cooper

 


And one of my all-time favorite shots: Cooper taking a leak lol.  Just look at his little tongue sticking out, like he's putting everything he has into the activity...


 

And here are some photos from my walk yesterday:

Alligator Snapping Turtle

 


Common Grackle

 

 


Young Squirrel (the young ones sit still longer because they are better at blending in than they are at escaping yet)

 



Some sparrows

 



Black Locust Tree (with vines)

 


 


Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 comments: